Pages

Sunday, December 10, 2017

The Wintery Weather Tag

Thank you to my friend Musicgirl121 for tagging me in this post!!

FAVORITE CANDLE SCENT?


Hmm. I don't really burn candles, but I like sweet scents, like sugar cookie, pumpkin pie, etc. I don't really have a favorite though













COFFEE, TEA, OR HOT CHOCOLATE?


Tea. I usually drink hot red or chai tea in the winter, but I love drinking iced green tea in the summer.













WHAT IS YOUR BEST FALL MEMORY?


Oh! I know! In the fall of 2014, my drama class performed The Other Side. I wrote the play and performed the lead role and it was freaking amazing. After the last scene, me and my main scene partner stood onstage in the dark for a moment. As the applause started, we squeezed each other's hand before walking off. It was absolutely the best night of my life.




BEST FRAGRANCE FOR FALL?


Cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger....all mixed together for cookies or something.














FAVORITE THANKSGIVING FOOD?


Sweet potato casserole. I mean, come on. It has brown sugar, spices, and marshmallows. It's amazing.














WHAT IS AUTUMN WEATHER WHERE YOU LIVE?


It has a gorgeous light that somehow makes the world feel good, and it has a nice temperature of not being hot, but also not being too cold. And the leaves fall and blow along the street.













MOST WORN SWEATER?

If sweatshirts count, my senior Unshaken sweatshirt. If not, I guess this gray sweater that I just bought this year. It's so soft and comfy and I can wear leggings with it.

FOOTBALL GAMES OR JUMPING IN LEAF PILES?


Is that even a choice? Football all the way, baby!! I have been watching football since I was in my mom's tummy. And football is literally on right now. #GoBroncos









SKINNY JEANS OR LEGGINGS?

Definitely leggings. They're so much more comfortable, plus skinny jeans don't look great on me.


COMBAT BOOTS OR UGGS?

Neither I guess? I pretty much only wear my black heeled boots in autumn/winter, so...



IS PUMPKIN SPICE WORTH THE HYPE?

Not exactly. I mean, I love pumpkin and everything, but why obsess over it?


BEST FALL TV SHOW?

I don't really watch TV shows.


WHAT SONG GETS YOU IN THE FALL SPIRIT?

That's a tough question.....I don't really have one, but "Peppermint Winter" by Owl City gets me into the winter spirit. That sorta counts.


HATS OR SCARVES?

I don't really wear either, but I'm starting to wear more scarves.


#1 FAVORITE THING ABOUT FALL?

Not sure.....for me, I kinda feel like fall is a new beginning because it's the start of a new school year. Last year, fall started my senior year. This year, fall started my first college semester. So I guess it's like beginning for me.

I will just randomly pick Abbiee @ AbbieeMusicBlog because she would just do such a cozy post.

~Clarissa

4 comments:

  1. YESSS the other side!!! I'm so sad I missed that play because I would give anything to see it. That book made it on to my 2017 Reading Challenge and will be recognized in my 2017 Books I Read post in January! I love that book so much! *hugs the precious* It broke me and made me cry and made me sad and I love it so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a video of it, but it isn't great quality. And the play itself is pretty sad haha

      Delete
    2. But I'm so proud that you like it so much!!! I cant wait to see your vlog that has it in it

      Delete
    3. YESSS the vlog I need to post that...

      Delete