Pages

Friday, November 17, 2017

Get To Know Me Tag

Thanks to one of my blogger friends to doing this tag so I could do it!

Here's an info dump about me.........never mind that info dumps are a big no in writing.

VITAL STATS


Full Name: Clarissa Joy Mosemann

Nickname: Clare

Birthday: June 13, 1999  (I was born in a different century!)

Place of Birth: Colorado Springs, Colorado

Star Sign: not into that stuff

Occupation: receptionist and college student


APPEARANCE

Hair color: Brown

Hair length: almost to my hips

Eye color: Brown

Best feature: my eyes (according to my own opinion)

Braces: thank heavens those days are over

Piercings: 1 in each ear

Tattoos: None

Righty or lefty: righthanded



FIRSTS

Best Friend: Abigail Hodges. 13 years later, she's still my best friend.

Award: I'm going to guess the little trophy I got for soccer when I was 7.

Sport: Soccer. That was very short lived

Real Holiday: Fourth of July? Thanksgiving if you're going for the first big holiday.

Concert: Steven Curtis Chapman in Orlando when I was like 8 or something.


FAVORITES

Film: The Chronicles of Narnia series

TV Show: ummmm......Star Trek Voyager

Color: Black

Song: don't ask me to do the impossible

Restaurant: hmm. Panera Bread

Shop: Ross?

Books: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and Revenge of the Sith by Matthew Stover

Shoes: My black heeled boots


CURRENTLY

Feeling: A mixture of depressed and happy. Don't ask me how that's possible. It just is.

Single or Taken? Single

Eating: Nothing, but I just finished a mint

Thinking about: something too personal to share

Watching: um, nothing since I'm writing this blog post

Wearing: black jeans, ribbed maroon shirt, and my black jacket


FUTURE

Want kids? HECK YES. (please someone comment about this)

Want to be married? Absolutely

Career in mind: Author

Where you want to live: Fresno?


DO YOU BELIEVE IN

God: Absolutely. I still will never be able to fathom how people look at this world and don't think there is a God.

Miracles: Yes

Love at First Sight: No. I believe in attraction at first sight, but not love

Ghosts: No

Aliens: other than people who like math? No

Soul mates: Sort of

Heaven: Yes

Hell: Yes

Kissing on the First Date: HECK NO

Yourself: It's a journey. Some days yes, some days no



Comment below!
~Clarissa


3 comments:

  1. Cool tag. ;) You wanted someone to comment about the fact that you want kids, sooooo...this is me making a comment about it for you. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was hilarious and I loved it! What about children?!?!?! Lol!
    And yes. People who like math are aliens. So much yes.
    Blessings, Bri
    www.forget-not-his-benefits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want kids so bad that it's a well-established fact and my friends groan whenever I say it again haha

      Right?? who likes math and is human??

      Delete