Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Fiction Q and A

I did a Q and A about writing related things, but this Q and A is more about reading, movies, and the like. I hope you guys enjoy!


1. Who is your current book crush?
       WOLF!!!! He's from Marissa Meyer's series The Lunar Chronicles. Fantastic series. I highly recommend it. It's four fairy tale retellings (Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, and Snow White) that are all woven together in the most amazing way.

2. Who would you rather hang out with for a day: Lila, Kent, Jacob, or Alya?
         For those of you who don't know, those are the main characters from my book Shadows. I would probably say Alya. She's super bubbly and fun.

3. What was the last fandom you fell into?
         I've recently come to love Agents of Shield, but I wouldn't say I'm quite in the fandom. Therefore the answer is probably The Lunar Chronicles or Brandon Sanderson. Not sure which came first.

4. What is your biggest reading pet peeve?
         Umm.....not sure how to answer this one. Regarding story pet peeves, I hate lack of character development. HATE IT.

5. Bookmarks or turning down the edge of the page?
        Bookmarks. If you can call the hold slips from the library bookmarks.

6. Hardcover or paperback?
         Paperback. Exception is some older books or for some reason, I really wanted The Lunar Chronicles hardcover, so I bought the whole series that way.

7. Would you rather be forced to read a book that doesn't have a sequel and never will or a book that doesn't need a sequel but has one?
         The latter, most definitely.

8. Thomas, Newt, or Minho?
          I haven't read the books in awhile, but.....Thomas? I really liked Minho's sarcasm, and Newt was great too. But I guess Thomas.

9. If Hufflepuff didn't exist, which Hogwarts House would you be in?
           Considering that I haven't read Harry Potter, I have no idea haha.

10. What three books would you take with you on a trip to Mars to help you pass the time?
           Revenge of the Sith by Matthew Stover, The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, and The Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson.

11. Where in Middle Earth would you like to visit?
            I guess either Rivendale or The Shire.

12. If you could only read three books for the rest of your life, what would they be?
           THAT'S TOO HARD.

13. What is your favorite movie you've seen this year?
            Oh gosh. Conspiracy Theory was really good, as was Gladiator. Young Victoria was also a favorite.

14. Have you ever fallen in love or hated one of your own characters?
            I don't think I've hated any of my characters. I have fallen in love with Esterlyn and Hanilov, the protagonists from The Blood Oath.

15. Which fictional place would you like to visit?
            Narnia!!! 

~Clarissa 

4 comments:

  1. Yessss, this entire post! Just yes. I love it so much. *hugs post* Wow, I really really need to get The Lunar Chronicles...everyone keeps raving about how wonderful they are.

    Ugh, I want to read The Blood Oath soooo bad. You have no idea...🙄

    Yes, why do people feel the need to make us choose 3 books to read for the rest of our lives??? I mean, obviously the Bible is one, but why do they make us choose two more that we're stuck with forever? It's not fair. So clearly you're answer is the most relatable thing ever. 😜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you do!!

    Well, it hasn't been worked on for over 2 weeks because someone decided to go up to Hume for the whole stinking summer :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, girly. He'll be back after summer though and then things'll pick back up with Blood Signs. I know it...and hope it cause I wanna read it.

      Delete
  3. I want to visit Narnia too..but then who doesn't?! Narnia is AWESOME! :D

    -Gray Marie
    graymariewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete