Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

When Life Gets Crazy

I remembered it was Friday just now, and that's my day for a new blog post! But the thing is, do I have time to write this?

I have an assignment due tomorrow that I had no idea was due until yesterday and it's not going very well.

My grandparents and aunt arrive today and that means CLEAN THE HOUSE.

I have a chiropractic appointment after which I cannot do cleaning, so all must be done before 10:40am.

I am about 3,000 words behind on my NaNoWriMo count.....

It's easy to get frustrated and stressed and just wonder how much I can take before I go crazy and start snapping at my mom or brother. You've been there. I know you have.

Together, let's take a deep breath. God is in control. In the midst of your craziness, take time to smell the roses. Even if just for 5 minutes. Listen to your favorite song. Scribble a cute scene between your book's ship. Eat some chocolate. Enjoy the little things. Because while there are huge moments that we say have defined us, it is the mundane, every day happenings that also make us who we are.

To staying sane!
~Clarissa

1 comment:

  1. Haha...yes, life is crazy in November XD I love your last paragraph about enjoying the little things! So true :)

    ReplyDelete